IMG Worlds Rules and Regulations
The following are some safety guidelines for visiting IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- All guests must behave politely and appropriately while visiting IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- It is prohibited to climb, stand upon fences, barriers, walls, and the likes.
- Refrain from any kind of visual representations that are perceived as threatening or abusive
- All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult of at least 16 years.
- Separate admission fee is applicable for special events or concerts, but the regular tickets are not valid for the same. Also, IMG Worlds tickets are valid only for the date and time printed on the ticket.
- There is a 5% VAT included on all prices.
- Guests are not allowed to have any kind of picnic within IMG premises.
- You are not allowed to take outside food and beverages inside the theme park. Also, alcohol is strictly prohibited within the park.
- All visitors to IMG must dress appropriately.
- The park allows the use of wheelchairs and mobility scooters within the premises.
- The access to most rides is based on height and not age, excluding Haunted Hotel, wherein the entry is limited to guests above the age of 15 only.
The following items are entirely banned inside IMG Worlds of Adventure.
- Any kind of weapons
- Any explosives, including fireworks, pyrotechnics, or smoke bombs
- Alcohol and illegal substances
- Inappropriate clothing consisting of offensive language or content
- Clothing representing someone as emergency personnel
- Glass bottles
- Animals (except for Registered Assistance Dogs)
- Two-way radios
- Skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, etc.
- Transport devices (excluding Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs)
- Wheeled mobility devices with under 3 wheels and devices incapable of maintaining stability and balance when stopped, unpowered, or unoccupied. Training wheels or any other equivalent modifications are not permitted.
- Folding chairs
- Tripod stands, monopod stands, and selfie sticks
- Laser pen or lights
- Any other items that may cause injury or pose a safety hazard to fellow visitors
Photography and Videography Rules
- You are permitted to take photos and videos for personal use only.
- If specific images or videos are offensive, IMG Worlds of Adventure may request them to be taken down.
- Any electronic equipment, including cameras, is strictly prohibited inside rides.
- CCTV cameras are placed at several places throughout the park.
- Disabled guide: The disability passes are available at IMG World Dubai upon producing a medical letter of proof. You can download a complete guide for access to all rides here.
- Rides and updates: We want to make sure that our guests have the best experience. However, inconvenience is regretted if any ride or attraction is not available or functional. Also, no outside eatables such as food and beverages are allowed inside the park.
- Attraction restrictions: The safety and security of our guests are of utmost importance and priority. Restrictions on rides are based on height and not by age. Kindly check specific rides for all the detailed restrictions that may apply.
Note: Please follow all IMG Worlds rules to avoid any tricky situation and have a wonderful time.